Grains industry magnet bar in NdFeB
With unique design, high gradient field, Magnetic Grills are widely used in rust and iron fillings
separation.There are vairous outline shapes and handling capacity for your choice.
1. magnetic field could be over 12000 gauss.
2. efficiency raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
3. high-performance NdFeB materials, firm structure, long service time.
4. low cost, easy to install and clean.
5. the working temperature for standard items would be ≤80ºC, also iterms could be supplied for
working temperature reached 200 ºC.
6.different sizes could be designed as required.
Why Choose Fushun Ejet Magnetic Equipment Co.,Ltd
With well-equipped professional engineers and strong technical force, Ejet have been in this feild
for 10 years, we cooperate with superior suppliers (Nord &Schneider)to keep our quality,the test of
materials is free if you are interested in our machine, strict quality checked for every machine
before packing, engineers available to service machinery overseas, inaddition, there is not
only after sales service support, but also technology support, "keep improing, persuing
excellence" would be keep forever.
Fushun Ejet Magnetic Equipment Co.,Ltd is a manufacturer of Magntic Equipment with well-
equipped professional engineers and strong technical force.
Our main products are eddy current separator, suspended magnetic separator,lifting
With good quality, reasonable prices,our products are extensively used in solid waste treatment,
metallurgical mine, power plants, coal mining and other industries. The products have been
exported to the United States, Canada, Japan and Australia.
We welcome new and old customers to contact us for future business relationships and mutual
1. What is the MOQ of your machine?
A: Our MOQ is 1 set
2. How long is the machine warranty period?
A: the product warranty period is 12 months
In order to give you the responsible quotation, pls kindly inform us the following details:
1. What kind of material you are going to deal with?
2. What's the granularity of the material?
3. What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve?
Most suitable machine would be recomended to you according to your informations.